Feis time is here!
Your hair is curled & styled, your hard shoes are taped, and your solo dress is perfect. But what about your dance socks?
Whether you are wearing champion or ankle poodle socks, without a strong sock glue to keep them in place they will likely not be in their starting position by the end of your performance.
Don’t let a sagging sock be what the judges remember of your routine!
With a simple swipe of Hold Up Body Adhesive your socks (and anything else you need) will be held firmly in place during your whole performance even during your lifts and overs.
Quick Simple & Effective!
Hold Up Body Adhesive is a quick, simple and effective solution for novice and professional dancers of all ages. Its hypoallergenic formula makes it perfect for regular use on even the most sensitive of skin types, including children’s.
Plus being water soluble the adhesive simply wipes off your skin with a damp cloth, and washes completely out of your socks and clothing during the next wash without any damage or staining.
The glue provides a long and firm hold, and because it is a flexible adhesive, is comfortable to wear.
How to apply Sock Glue to your Irish Poodle Socks
To apply the glue to your socks:
- Pull up your socks to the desired position on your legs
- Roll the tops of each sock down about an inch
- Use the easy roll-on applicator to apply a layer of Hold Up Body Adhesive on the inch of exposed skin
- Wait approximately a minute for the glue to activate and become tacky to the touch
- Pull the inch of rolled down sock back into position
- Wait another minute for the glue to take hold before moving around
- You are ready to bicycle kick away!!